Here's Whats Cookin!

>> Monday, April 6, 2009

I have another recipe to share with you! I started doing Weight Watcher Core Plan diet system a while ago and although I am on and off it, This recipe has been the hit of them all! It's so tasty, its hard to believe its actually good for you! Here it is and its whats for dinner tonight.

White Chicken Chili (core)
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast
1 large onion chopped
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
3-4 chicken bullion
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red pepper sauce, such as tabasco
2 cans (15oz) great northern white beans, drained
1 can white shoepeg corn (or regular corn)drained
3 TBSP lime Juice
2TBSP chopped fresh cilantro

Place first eight ingredients (through red pepper sauce) in crockpot and add 3 cups water. Cook for 4-5 hours on low or until chicken is done and "shredable." Shred the chicken. Add remaining ingredients to the crockpot. Cover and continue to cook for 15 min or until heated through.
Simple Enough....Dinner is served!

2 comments:

Bethany April 6, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

I will have to try this. Looks different.

Ashleigh April 7, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

I have made this one, it was pretty good. Too bad I have a husband who doesnt like cilantro. Next time I will have to leave it out for him...I didnt think he would notice the flavor because cilantro doesnt bother me, but he did notice. oops!